Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics : 25th International Conference, ParCFD 2013, Changsha, China, May 20-24, 2013. Revised Selected Papers Paperback / softback
Edited by Kenli Li, Zheng Xiao, Yan Wang, Jiayi Du, Keqin Li
Part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science series
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics, ParCFD 2013, held in Changsha, China, in May 2013.
The 35 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from more than 240 submissions.
The papers address issues such as parallel algorithms, developments in software tools and environments, unstructured adaptive mesh applications, industrial applications, atmospheric and oceanic global simulation, interdisciplinary applications and evaluation of computer architectures and software environments.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 614 pages, 384 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 614 p. 384 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 28/02/2014
- Category: Computing: general
- ISBN: 9783642539619