100 Diagnostic Dilemmas in Clinical Medicine Paperback / softback
100 Diagnostic Dilemmas in Clinical Medicine presents 100 real-life scenarios seen in the hospital and community setting.
A succinct summary of the patient's history, examination and any initial investigations is followed by a detailed consideration of the diagnosis and management of each case, in the short, medium and, where appropriate, long-term. Making speedy and appropriate clinical decisions, and choosing the best course of action to take as a result, is one of the most important and challenging parts of training to become a doctor.
These true-to-life cases will teach students and junior doctors to recognize important medical conditions, and to develop their diagnostic and management skills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 349 pages, 6 Line drawings, black and white; 26 Halftones, color; 43 Halftones, black and white; 1 T
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press Inc.
- Publication Date: 21/06/2017
- Category: Clinical & internal medicine
- ISBN: 9781482238174