Violence Against Women in Early Modern Performance : Invisible Acts Hardback
by Kim Solga
Examining some of the most iconic texts in English theatre history, including Titus Andronicus and The Changeling, this book, now in paperback with a new Preface, reveals the pernicious erasure of rape and violence against women in the early modern era and the politics and ethics of rehearsing these negotiations on the 20th and 21st century stages.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, XI, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/09/2009
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230219540
- Paperback / softback from £30.85
- PDF from £34.00