Nietzsche's Dancers : Isadora Duncan, Martha Graham, and the Revaluation of Christian Values Paperback / softback
This book investigates the role Nietzsche's dance images play in his project of "revaluing all values" alongside the religious rhetoric and subject matter evident in the work of Isadora Duncan and Martha Graham, who found justification and guidance in Nietzsche's texts for developing dance as a medium of religious expression.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 269 pages, XV, 269 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/11/2011
- Category: Dance
- ISBN: 9780230338449
- Paperback / softback from £20.85
- Hardback from £52.29