VLSI Memory Chip Design Paperback / softback
by Kiyoo Itoh
Part of the Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics series
A systematic description of microelectronic device design.
Topics range from the basics to low-power and ultralow-voltage designs, subthreshold current reduction, memory subsystem designs for modern DRAMs, and various on-chip supply-voltage conversion techniques.
It also covers process and device issues as well as design issues relating to systems, circuits, devices and processes, such as signal-to-noise and redundancy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 495 pages, 26 Tables, black and white; XI, 495 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 02/11/2010
- Category: Engineering: general
- ISBN: 9783642087363
- Hardback from £171.55
- PDF from £127.08