Fundamentals of Automotive and Engine Technology : Standard Drives, Hybrid Drives, Brakes, Safety Systems Paperback / softback
Edited by Konrad Reif
Part of the Bosch Professional Automotive Information series
Hybrid drives and the operation of hybrid vehicles are characteristic of contemporary automotive technology.
Together with the electronic driver assistant systems, hybrid technology is of the greatest importance and both cannot be ignored by today's car drivers.
This technical reference book provides the reader with a firsthand comprehensive description of significant components of automotive technology.
All texts are complemented by numerous detailed illustrations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 277 pages, 279 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 277 p. 279 illus.
- Publisher: Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Publication Date: 17/06/2014
- Category: Engines & power transmission
- ISBN: 9783658039714