Multiplication Operators on the Bergman Space Paperback / softback
by Kunyu Guo
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics series
This book deals with various aspects of commutants and reducing subspaces of multiplication operators on the Bergman space, along with relevant von Neumann algebras generated by these operators, which have been the focus of considerable attention from the authors and other experts in recent years.
The book reviews past developments and offers insights into cutting-edge developments in the study of multiplication operators.
It also provides commentary and comparisons to stimulate research in this area.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 322 pages, 1 Illustrations, color; 10 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 322 p. 11 illus., 1 illu
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 24/06/2015
- Category: Complex analysis, complex variables
- ISBN: 9783662468449
- PDF from £12.74