Jeju Island Geopark - A Volcanic Wonder of Korea Hardback
Part of the Geoheritage, Geoparks and Geotourism series
This book will deal with geological as well as cultural, historical, archaeological and biological aspects in Jeju Global Geopark.
It will start with introduction of Jeju Global Geopark, geographic setting, habitats, history, economy and tourism, management, general geology and geosites, future geosites, other significant heritage sites, economically sustainable tourism, education and promotion and management plan.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 88 pages, 15 Tables, black and white; 60 Illustrations, color; 101 Illustrations, black and white; V
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 30/06/2013
- Category: Geology & the lithosphere
- ISBN: 9783642205637
- Paperback / softback from £69.59
- PDF from £71.83