Japan's Maritime Security Strategy : The Japan Coast Guard and Maritime Outlaws Hardback
by L. Black
Part of the Critical Studies of the Asia-Pacific series
Since the late 1990s, the Japan Coast Guard (JCG) has countered a myriad of 'outlaw' threats at sea including piracy, terrorism, the proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) and the threat posed by 'rogue states'.
Japan's innovative strategy has transformed maritime security governance in Southeast Asia and beyond.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 221 pages, XII, 221 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/03/2014
- Category: Organized crime
- ISBN: 9781137385543
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69