Re-Orientalism and Indian Writing in English Hardback
by L. Lau, O. Dwivedi
At its most basic, re-Orientalism is defined as forms of Orientalism practiced and manifested by Orientals in representing the Orient.
This book looks at the application and discourse of re-Orientalism in contemporary Indian and South Asian writing in English, particularly social realism fiction.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 131 pages, VIII, 131 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/09/2014
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137401557
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £37.39