Modern Money Theory : A Primer on Macroeconomics for Sovereign Monetary Systems Paperback / softback
This second edition explores how money 'works' in the modern economy and synthesises the key principles of Modern Money Theory, exploring macro accounting, currency regimes and exchange rates in both the USA and developing nations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 306 pages, 12 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 306 p. 12 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/09/2015
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137539908
- PDF from £19.54
- Paperback / softback from £35.45
- Hardback from £89.09