Media and the Politics of Failure : Great Powers, Communication Strategies, and Military Defeats Paperback / softback
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan Series in International Political Communication series
Roselle analyzes how political leaders of powerful states use media to explain military defeats.
The cases of the United States in Vietnam and the Soviet Union in Afghanistan highlight the role of great power identity, domestic politics, and media structure.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 191 pages, VII, 191 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/10/2011
- Category: Media studies
- ISBN: 9780230116771
- Paperback / softback from £21.45
- Hardback from £61.05