The Handbook of Mental Health and Space : Community and Clinical Applications Paperback / softback
The Handbook of Mental Health and Space brings together the psychosocial work on experiences of space and mental distress, making explicit the links between theoretical work and clinical and community practice.
The change from an institutional to community care model of mental health services can be seen as a fundamental spatial change in the lives of service users, and the book aims to to stimulate discussion about mental healthcare spaces and their design.With contributions from those involved in theorizing space, those drawing on their own experiences of distress and space, as well as practitioners working on the ground,the book will be of interest to mental health practitioners and academics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 318 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 19 Halftones, black and white; 2 Tables, black and whit
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/08/2018
- Category: Mental health services
- ISBN: 9781138643949