Introduction to Organic Spectroscopy Paperback / softback
Part of the Oxford Chemistry Primers series
An understanding of spectroscopic techniques in the analysis of chemical structures is essential to all chemistry degree courses.
This new addition to the Oxford Chemistry Primers series provides the essential material needed by undergraduates, in a compact form.
It will be beneficial to postgraduates in organic chemistry as reference material in their daily research.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, numerous line figures, tables
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/10/1996
- Category: Spectrum analysis, spectrochemistry, mass spectrometry
- ISBN: 9780198557555