Bats! Paperback / softback
Part of the Strange & Wonderful series
Bats are among the world's most misunderstood animals.
This Parents' Choice Award book gives readers an inside look at the earth's only flying mammals.
Readers discover how bats can pluck insects from the air, fish from the water, and help giant trees and other tropical plants to reproduce, among other fascinating facts.
Featuring stunning illustrations, this is a great introduction to an extraordinary mammal.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full-colour illustrations
- Publisher: Boyds Mills Press
- Publication Date: 01/12/2009
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781590787816