Atomistic and Continuum Modeling of Nanocrystalline Materials : Deformation Mechanisms and Scale Transition Hardback
Part of the Springer Series in Materials Science series
Atomistic and Continuum Modeling of Nanocrystalline Materials develops a complete and rigorous state-of-the-art analysis of the modeling of the mechanical behavior of nanocrystalline (NC) materials.
Among other key topics, the material focuses on the novel techniques used to predict the behavior of nanocrystalline materials.
Particular attention is given to recent theoretical and computational frameworks combining atomistic and continuum approaches.
Also, the most relevant deformation mechanisms governing the response of nanocrystalline materials are addressed and discussed in correlation with available experimental data.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 480 pages, 4 Tables, black and white; 103 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 480 p. 103 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 17/04/2009
- Category: Materials science
- ISBN: 9780387467658
- PDF from £152.58
- Paperback / softback from £154.59