Privatization of America's Public Institutions : The Story of the American Sellout Paperback / softback
Privatization of America's Public Institutions describes the transformation of the military, K-12 public schools, public universities and colleges, and prisons into enterprises focused on generating profits for a select few.
In many cases, privatization has limited accessibility, promoted segregation, fueled declining standards, increased costs, and reduced quality.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 172 pages, 30 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Peter Lang Publishing Inc
- Publication Date: 13/06/2019
- Category: Sociology: work & labour
- ISBN: 9781433164323
- Hardback from £63.29