Insiders' Guide (R) to Charleston : Including Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, Kiawah, and Other Islands Paperback / softback
Part of the Insiders' Guide Series series
Insiders' Guide to Charleston is the essential source for in-depth travel and relocation information to this charming southern city.
Written by a local (and true insider), it offers a personal and practical perspective of Charleston and its surrounding environs.
With over two-million books sold, Insiders' Guides are the essential source for in-depth travel and relocation information making them an indispensable guide for travelers and residents alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, 3 Maps; 59 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/10/2017
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781493031078
- EPUB from £15.31