Quantitative Methods Paperback / softback
by Les Oakshott
Part of the Macmillan Business Briefing series
Offering a student-friendly introduction to quantitative methods, this text covers all of the need to know basics in a clear and engaging manner.
Quantitative Methods is an ideal text for students of all levels coming to the subject for first time.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 252 pages, 252 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 24/06/2014
- Category: Business mathematics & systems
- ISBN: 9781137340856
- EPUB from £18.89
- Paperback / softback from £50.25
- PDF from £48.59