This book explores a selection of 100 Tests in depth, so that readers can relive the contests and see the unique ebb and flow of each Test.
The vital incidents that shape and influence the complexion and outcome of each match are illuminated. Because there are usually well over 1000 or even over 2000 deliveries bowled in Test matches, every one of them counts, whether they involve wickets, runs or no runs.
The unpredictability of the sequence and pattern of events that transpires in each Test makes for interesting and compelling investigation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, Black & White Illustrations
- Publisher: New Holland Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/08/2016
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9781742577579