Chinese Festivals Paperback / softback
by Liming Wei
Part of the Introductions to Chinese Culture series
One of the most distinctive features of Chinese culture is the great variety of unique festivals that has evolved over the course of China's long history.
Chinese festivals are deeply rooted in popular tradition and despite China's many changes they remain firmly established as part of the country's vibrant culture.
Chinese Festivals introduces a representative selection of these celebrated traditions with full color illustrations, providing a flavor of the diversity and development of traditional Chinese culture.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 146 pages, 1 Tables, black and white; 105 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 25/08/2011
- Category: Pageants, parades, festivals
- ISBN: 9780521186599