Inclusion Paperback / softback
by Linda Evans
Part of the No-Nonsense Series series
Inclusion is much more than special needs - it's also about helping the hard to reach, the gifted and talented, those with English as an additional language and much more depending on your area and its social and cultural diversity.
Whatever the individual make up of your school, this book will tell you the basic principles that you need in order to both satisfy OfSTED and provide the right opportunities for your pupils.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, 2 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/03/2007
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781843124535
- PDF from £8.99
- EPUB from £13.88