Where Do Grains Come From? Hardback
Part of the From Farm to Fork: Where Does My Food Come From? series
This fascinating book looks at how grains are produced, taking the rice we eat as an example.
It shows us how rice is planted, grown then harvested, and how it is then shipped to supermarkets or stores to land on our tables.
It highlights that not all food is local, often coming from very far afield.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 24 pages, 19 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/07/2016
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474721202
- Paperback / softback from £7.19
- PDF from £2.33