Visual Guide to Art Quilting : Explore Innovative Processes, Techniques & Styles Paperback / softback
Start on the path to art quilting success! For anyone inspired to make art quilts, this visual reference will help you gain the practical tools and inspiration you need to translate your ideas to fabric.
Get an intro to surface design (including dyeing and printing on fabric), embellishing quilts, working in a series, and quilting by hand and machine, all from some of the biggest names in quilting arts, with step-by-step photos and illustrations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 07/11/2018
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781617457234