GCSE English Language AQA : GCSE English Language for AQA Progress Plus Student Book Paperback / softback
Edited by Imelda Pilgrim
A new series of bespoke, full-coverage resources developed for the 2015 GCSE English Language qualifications. Approved for the AQA GCSE English Language 2015 specification, this print Student Book is designed for students targeting higher grades.
Featuring a wide range of 19th-, 20th- and 21st-century texts, this resource has spelling, punctuation and grammar support integrated throughout.
It also contains assessment tests and in-depth exam preparation, including two full practice papers.
See also our Progress Plus print and digital pack, which comprises a Progress Plus print Student Book, a Writing Workshop print Student book, enhanced digital editions of each and free Teacher's Resources.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 19/03/2015
- Category: English language & literacy
- ISBN: 9781107452978