Pocket Guide to Knots is a handy reference book for outdoor enthusiasts, and for anyone with an interest in knots and rope work.
Along with quick-reference pictographs throughout, it contains information on: step-by-step instructions for more than 100 knots; the care of modern ropes and cordage; stopper knots, loops, hitches, bends, special knots, binding, braids and splices.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: IMM Lifestyle Books
- Publication Date: 05/08/2012
- Category: Ropework, knots & macrame
- ISBN: 9781780092584
- Paperback from £7.65