Implementing IT Processes : The Main 17 IT Processes and Directions for a Successful Implementation Paperback / softback
Information Technology plays a major role in our society.
Due to system integration and process automation, a company has to rely on performant information systems.
To achieve this objective, it is important to have relevant IT processes in place on the one hand to ensure current operation and on the other hand to enable the successful introduction of new technologies.
Once IT processes are defined and described, interrelations become visible, which allow to gain an appropriate level of maturity.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 239 pages, 60 Tables, black and white; 62 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 239 p. 62 illus.
- Publisher: Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Publication Date: 11/02/2015
- Category: Business mathematics & systems
- ISBN: 9783658047726
- PDF from £38.24