Phonics Touch & Trace Paperback / softback
by Lisa Holt, Lyn Wendon
Your child could be a tactile learner - needing to touch things to learn.
Your child could be a visual learner - needing memorable, clever images to look at.
Your child could be and auditory learner - needing engaging stories and rhymes to listen to.
The wonderful thing about this Phonics Touch & Trace book is that it is multisensory, allowing your child to learn letter shapes, letter sounds and develop a real awareness of words in a way that suits them best!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Letterland International
- Publication Date: 01/01/2014
- Category: Early learning: ABC books / alphabet books
- ISBN: 9781862099760