Indian Writing in English and Issues of Visual Representation : Judging More Than a Book by its Cover Hardback
This book examines the use of book covers as marketing devices, asking what exactly they communicate to their readers and buyers, and what images they associate with a genre and create about a culture.
Focusing on Indian women's writing in English, it combines the study of text with the study of materiality of the book.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 132 pages, X, 132 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/05/2015
- Category: Literary studies: post-colonial literature
- ISBN: 9781137474216
- PDF from £38.25
- Paperback / softback from £41.55