This is THE new happiness book. From Ralph Lazar and Lisa Swerling, famed illustrators and New York Times bestselling authors of Me Without You, this adorable gift book illustrates 500 things to be happy about.
Happiness is ...an unexpected bouquet, watching the sea, fixing something, a good high five, and so much more!
The charming, make-you-smile illustrations hit just the right note--not too sappy, not too sweet--and remind us that there are dozens of things to be happy about every day.
A universally appealing gift for birthdays, graduations, holidays, or a little pick-me-up, this cheerful collection is sure to be a hit year after year!
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 272 pages, 500+ 2-color illos
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publication Date: 01/09/2014
- Category: Popular psychology
- ISBN: 9781452136004
- Calendar from £9.49
- Other printed item from £7.69
- Paperback from £5.49
- Notebook / blank book from £6.19
- General merchandise from £6.49
- EPUB from £4.19