CLIL Activities with CD-ROM : A Resource for Subject and Language Teachers Mixed media product
by Liz Dale, Rosie Tanner
Innovative activities for Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) teachers and trainee teachers. CLIL Activities is organised into five chapters: Activating, Guiding understanding, Focus on language, Focus on speaking and Focus on writing.
A further chapter provides practical ideas for assessment, review and feedback.
The Background to CLIL section offers a clear explanation of what CLIL is and its benefits and challenges. The book contains a wide range of easily accessible activities that can be used in any order.
Dedicated subject pages include annotated extracts from authentic school teaching materials, demonstrating how language is used in particular school subjects, such as geography, science, maths and ICT. The accompanying CD-ROM contains print-ready CLIL activities.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 294 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 22/02/2012
- Category: Language teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9780521149846