Sew4Home Bags and Totes : 10 Easy, Fashionable Projects Anyone Can Sew Paperback / softback
Create cool carryalls--no pattern required! Hit the town, office or schoolyard with these one-of-a-kind satchels!
In this handy beginner's guide, the experts behind Sew4Home.com show you how to create ten hip projects, from clutches and shoulder bags to a slick yoga mat sling and a vintage kids' book bag.
No paper patterns required! Throughout Sew4Home Bags and Totes, you'll find step-by-step instructions and sewing tutorials.
Learn to make ruffles, fussy cut fabric, add an inset zipper, and other design details to give your bag a professional finish.
Thanks to authors Liz Johnson and Alicia Thommas, learning to sew trend-setting bags and totes has never been easier or more fashionable!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 100 Illustrations, black and white; 300 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: F&W Publications Inc
- Publication Date: 28/10/2016
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781440245046