Mark Making : Progression in Play for Babies and Children Paperback / softback
Mark Making: Progression in Play for Babies and Children gives ideas for introducing and extending mark making activities and experiences for babies and young children. Each page contains a range of experiences and a selection of ideas for each of the six stages in Development Matters (Revised EYFS 2012).
The experiences with mark making materials described in this book encourages development and learning through active play using all the senses.
Enhancing experiences of mark making from babyhood will encourage children's independence and involvement in communication through meaningful marks.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 40 pages, illus
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 12/09/2013
- Category: Early learning / early learning concepts
- ISBN: 9781408195086
- Paperback / softback from £4.99