Strength Ball Training Paperback / softback
Medicine ball exercises are essential to developing core power, strength, balance, coordination and stability.
Strength Ball Training presents those exercises along with instruction and advice on achieving results.
Inside you will find assessments to help you determine your current ability level and corrective exercises that address deficiencies.
The exercises can be sequenced to create individual programmes that target specific regions or enhance total-body performance.
It also covers the use of equipment such as cables, bands and dumbbells for added versatility and increased resistance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 344 pages, 3 illustrations, 229 photographs
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 05/05/2016
- Category: Exercise & workout books
- ISBN: 9781492511540