Caffeine for Sports Performance Paperback / softback
This title includes the truths and myths about the world's most popular supplement.
Caffeine for Sports Performance is the definitive resource on caffeine and its use and impact on sports performance.
Based on the most recent research, studies and guidelines, this guide is ideal for athletes and fitness enthusiasts looking to improve training and competition.
Caffeine for Sports Performance provides plenty of practical tips for using caffeine and readers will find the sidebars featuring interviews with top athletes and coaches regarding their experiences using caffeine particularly interesting.
It provides new insight into current attitudes towards caffeine and how those attitudes have changed over the years.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages, 12 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 23/08/2013
- Category: Dietetics & nutrition
- ISBN: 9780736095112