Part of the Raintree Perspectives: Great Scientific Theories series
How did ancient peoples manage to find light sources?
How do we know about light-based theories such as prisms?
This fascinating book looks at the historical controversies that surround the discovery and theories of light and tells the stories of the scientists who worked on them. It also examines how the different theories based on light were arrived at, how they were tested and what impact these theories and discoveries have had on our understanding of science today.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/10/2017
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474746069
- Paperback / softback from £6.55
- Hardback from £10.99
- Electronic book text from £8.19
- PDF from £6.29
- Paperback from £7.45