The Traditional Aga Cookery Book Paperback / softback
The bestselling title that catapulted Louise Walker on to the shelves of Aga owners all over the world.
Her common-sense approach to life with an Aga is reflected in her delightfully personal approach to this most loved of cookers.
Plenty of sound advice and reassuring tips complement a wealth of classic recipes, such as Cock-a-Leekie Soup, Herb-Baked Chicken and Bread and Butter Pudding.
The first of Louise's three Traditional Aga titles, which are available individually or boxed together as The Traditional Aga Box Set.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, line illustrations
- Publisher: Absolute Press
- Publication Date: 19/09/1994
- Category: Cooking with specific gadgets
- ISBN: 9780948230783
- Paperback / softback from £8.15