Simulation Algorithms for Computational Systems Biology Hardback
Part of the Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series series
This book explains the state-of-the-art algorithms used to simulate biological dynamics.
Each technique is theoretically introduced and applied to a set of modeling cases.
Starting from basic simulation algorithms, the book also introduces more advanced techniques that support delays, diffusion in space, or that are based on hybrid simulation strategies. This is a valuable self-contained resource for graduate students and practitioners in computer science, biology and bioinformatics.
An appendix covers the mathematical background, and the authors include further reading sections in each chapter.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, 23 Illustrations, color; 29 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 238 p. 52 illus., 23 illu
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 09/10/2017
- Category: Life sciences: general issues
- ISBN: 9783319631110
- PDF from £39.10
- Paperback / softback from £38.05