Ecological Processes Handbook Hardback
Part of the Applied Ecology and Environmental Management series
Ecology is cross-disciplinary field involving many different aspects of science.
Written with this in mind, this book introduces ecological processes, ranging from physical processes, to chemical processes and biological processes.
It contains all the necessary information on an ecological process: a clear, detailed but not too lengthy definition, some practical examples, the main mathematical models which have been used to describe the process, the key interconnections with other ecological processes that must be known in order to apply what has been learned from the book.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 402 pages, 16 page / 25 figure color insert follows page 114; approx. 295 equations; 42 Tables, blac
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 22/08/2013
- Category: Ecological science, the Biosphere
- ISBN: 9781466558472
- Paperback / softback from £42.89