Kids Learn to Stitch Paperback / softback
Kids Learn to Stitch is the latest title in the very successful Kids Learn to...series developed by author and illustrator team Lucinda Guy and Francois Hall.
Kids Learn to Stitch follows the same course-based theme and style as the previous two books, providing six cute little projects to practise after each new group of hand stitches has been mastered.
Created from felt and stitched with wool, the colourful little animal and bird projects will encourage both children and adults to pick up a needle and learn to hand stitch.
Very soon they will be able to create a range of hand stitches, from simple straight ones to more advanced loop stitches, and combine them in lots of exciting new ways.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, full colour photographs and illustrations
- Publisher: Berry & Co Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/08/2016
- Category: Handicrafts (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780992796853