Origami Tear off Pad Paperback / softback
by Lucy Bowman
Part of the Tear-off Pads series
Learn the basics of the ancient Japanese art of origami - creating objects from a single sheet of folded paper.
This tear-out pad contains 100 sheets of patterned paper, and a gatefold cover features instructions on how to make four different designs - swans, butterflies, trees and boats.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2015
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781409581956