Texture In Film Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Close Readings in Film and Television series
Drawing on interdisciplinary perspectives of art, literature and music, Donaldson develops a stimulating understanding of a concept that has received little detailed attention in relation to film.
Based in close analysis, Texture in Film brings discussion of style and affect together in a selection of case studies drawn from American cinema.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 194 pages, IX, 194 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/08/2014
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137034786
- Paperback / softback from £45.85