Editing and Montage in International Film and Video : Theory and Technique Paperback / softback
Editing and Montage in International Film and Video presents a theoretical and practical approach to the art of editing.
In this book, Luis Fernando Morales Morante explores the international history, technology, theory, practical techniques, psychology, and cognitive effects of editing across a range of media from around the world, featuring case studies from film, dramatic television, news media, music videos, commercials, and mobile-delivered formats, from the films of Sergei Eisenstein to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" to coverage of the 2012 U.S. presidential elections. The book includes self-study exercises throughout to help readers put theory into practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 244 pages, 69 Tables, black and white; 50 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/05/2017
- Category: Film production: technical & background skills
- ISBN: 9781138244085
- Hardback from £101.65
- EPUB from £27.77
- PDF from £27.77