Skills : Cricket - Fielding Paperback / softback
by Luke Sellers
Part of the Know the Game series
The Know the Game Skills series is the perfect introduction to a sport for every budding player.
Each book aims to teach young players the basic skills they need to start enjoying their sport - by giving plenty of simple practice drills and showing how the star players do it.
Cricket: Fielding aims to teach the basic skills needed to become successful in the field.
It teaches young players how to: understand the fielding positions catch the ball throw the ball help the bowler appeal for wickets.
Clearly illustrated and written by a professional coach, this book will give every player all the skills they need to enjoy cricket.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour photography and illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 04/04/2008
- Category: Sports training & coaching
- ISBN: 9780713686944