Women's Global Health : Norms and State Policies Paperback / softback
Edited by Lyn Boyd-Judson, Patrick James
Women's Global Health: Norms and State Policies is a comprehensive assessment of the health of women around the globe that will inform debates underway in the fields of ethics, women's studies, and international studies.
Through case studies of the United Nations, Sweden, the Nerthlands, Germany, Mozambique, Tanzania, the United States, Iran, Sri Lanka, and India, this book examines how the laws and policies of a nation-state affect women's health.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 178 pages, 1 Tables, unspecified
- Publisher: Lexington Books
- Publication Date: 25/08/2015
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9781498521109