by Lyn Wendon
Illustrated by Jane Launchbury, The Geri Livingstone Studio
Part of the Letterland Picture Books S. series
"The Letterland ABC" is an essential addition to any classroom.
This best-selling children's alphabet book has been completely revised with vibrant new illustrations.
Each of the 26 scenes depict a Letterland character surrounded by objects beginning with the target sound.
Children love finding all the alternative words, promoting phonemic awareness and vocabulary development.
Size is 260x215mm/10.2"x8.5" for 64 pages.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 68 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Letterland International
- Publication Date: 07/04/2003
- Category: Early learning: ABC books / alphabet books
- ISBN: 9781862092228
- Mixed media product from £8.45
- Paperback from £4.49
- Paperback / softback from £6.45
- CD-ROM from £49.75
- CD-Audio from £5.45
- Hardback from £8.95