Hand Weaving : The Basics Paperback / softback
This practical and inspirational book is perfect for beginners who want to learn the techniques of the traditional craft of hand weaving.
Step-by-step instructions show how to weave on a frame loom, including changing yarns, mastering curves and using interlocking to create intricate patterns.
There is also advice on spinning, dyeing yarns, designing your work, incorporating found objects, and constructing your own simple looms. Written by an experienced weaving teacher, this book contains all you need to know to get started weaving beautiful objects, and includes projects to make your own 'weavelets', purses and wall tapestries.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 100 colour illus
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 23/08/2018
- Category: Spinning & weaving
- ISBN: 9781912217793
- Paperback / softback from £19.45