The Fractured Self in Freud and German Philosophy Hardback
The Fractured Self in Freud and German Philosophy examines Freud's transformation of German philosophical approaches to freedom, history, and self-knowledge; defends a theory of situated knowledge and agency; and considers the relevance of Freudian thought for contemporary cultural issues.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 247 pages, X, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/02/2013
- Category: Western philosophy, from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137263315
- Paperback / softback from £50.59