Big in Asia : 25 Strategies for Business Success Paperback / softback
by M. Backman, C. Butler
Companies operating in post-crisis Asia find themselves confronted by obstacles that hinder development and progress.
Written by two leading analysts, this book identifies the transformation of the competitive landscape in Asia.
By focusing on the main difficulties faced by companies it provides a series of strategies for business success and show how to avoid failure in Asia.
This is an essential guide for companies who wish to make it big in Asia.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 339 pages, XII, 339 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/10/2002
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9780230000278
- PDF from £38.24