Filming Shakespeare in the Global Marketplace Paperback / softback
by M. Burnett
Part of the Palgrave Shakespeare Studies series
This exciting new title investigates the explosion of Shakespeare films during the 1990s and beyond.
Linking fluctuating 'Shakespeares' with the growth of a global marketplace, the dissolution of national borders and technological advances, this book produces a fresh awareness of our contemporary cultural moment.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, XVII, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/01/2007
- Category: Films, cinema
- ISBN: 9780230391451
- PDF from £21.25
- Paperback / softback from £48.15
- Hardback from £61.05